With the country in another lockdown, it is more important than ever for companies and organisations to adopt more than the standard government and PHE measures, which as shown by the ever increasing cases, does not go far enough. They do not allow for human error and to properly reduce the commercial risk. In all premises, no matter how big or small, there are countless high touch points, with continuous footfall, where viruses can be passed from person to person. It only takes one “weak link” to endanger the full operation and each other.
You may already be using an antimicrobial coating as part of your service/offering because of the benefits it provides. We are not trying to convince you to switch providers, we just know how important it is to know all the products which are available in, and for you to choose the most suitable to your operation and needs. In fact, it is great to have a few alternatives to choose from.
We have recently as a company made a second investment in Covid-19 killing technology to help support our customers, our antimicrobial coating is proven to kill strains of the coronavirus, and various enveloped viruses while continuing to provide 24/7 protection, killing viruses and bacteria for up to 90 days, until now this claim has not been possible to back up. It can be used on the majority of porous and nonporous surfaces, including fabrics, making it incredibly versatile, no matter what your looking to protect.
We also have an antimicrobial efficacy testing kit to make sure the protection is still in place throughout the 90 days, After the area/equipment has been coated, our certified installers, who have been through our training program, will use the antimicrobial testing kits to carry out tests in specified areas, capturing and logging the results should you wish this additional service.
Alongside being able to provide the paperwork for the tests below, we can also provide multiple peer reviewed scientific papers which explain the effectiveness of our active ingredient within an antimicrobial coating.
1. ISO 21702:219 – Measurement of antiviral activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces
2. EN 14476 – Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of virucidal activity in the medical area (phase 2, step 1)
3. ISO 18184:2019 – Textiles – Determination of antiviral activity of textile products – on a feline Coronavirus, Strain Munich
4. ISO 10093-5: 2009 – Cytotoxicity test to show the product is non-toxic to humans
5. The active ingredient has passed all four stages of OEKA-TEX – their main focus is making sure that substances are harmless to the human health
6. Rot resistance Soil Burial Text BS 6085:1992 – recognised to be the most severe biological exposure for products. The products are coated with the antimicrobial coating and buried in a soil bed for a period of 28 days at a continued temperature of 30 degrees. After 28 days the various items with their coating on maintained between 98% and 99.99% bacterial reduction.
Get in touch
We would love to hear from you, so call us free or send us a note!
0800 193 9820
The Deep Business Centre, Tower St, Hull HU1 4BG